Ready to rent?
Whether you're renting for your construction site, special event, park, playground or sporting event we have a variety of units to meet all your needs.
- All of our rentals are clean & new!
- Monthly rentals include a free weekly cleaning
- We service within a 60 mile radius of our office in Sugarloaf, PA
Get your quote today:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call (570) 788-1810
How many portable toilets do I need?
The chart below was designed to provide you with a guideline to the numbers of portable restrooms required to provide the participants in your event with reasonable access to facilities and only limited waiting in line.
How to use the planning chart:
- Determine how long your event will last
- Determine approximately how many people will attend your event
- With this information, use the chart to calculate the number of units needed to ensure sanitary conditions
|Average hours at the event|
|0 – 50||1||1||1||2||2||2||2||2||2||2|
|500 – 100||2||2||2||2||3||3||3||3||3||3|
|100 – 250||3||3||3||4||4||4||4||4||6||6|
|250 – 500||4||4||4||6||6||6||8||8||8||8|
|500 – 750||4||4||6||6||6||8||8||8||10||10|
|750 – 1000||6||6||6||8||8||8||12||12||12||12|
- Number of units required when no pumping service is provided
- 50/50 mix of men & women
- 1 unit provides approximately 200 uses with 4 hours between uses
More restrooms may be needed than specified in the chart if you want the lines to be shorter or the waiting time to be less.
Additional units may be required if the ratio of women to men at the event is larger than normal. If you are serving beverages (especially beer and alcohol), then more toilet facilities may be required. Keep in mind that inadequate provision of restroom facilities reflects badly on your event: both the numbers of toilets (and sinks) available and the frequency of service will affect the reputation of your event, the length of time that your guests are willing to spend there: all of this will increase or reduce the amount of money that your guests may be willing to spend at your festival or other commercial event.